First Rate is one of the exhibitors at Search Engine Boot-Camp 2009 in Auckland. I started the day off with my presentation on search phrase research for PPC and SEO, which you can download here: Search Phrase Research.
The 1-day conference is covering a range of topics including analytics, link building, landing pages, search engine optimisation and social media.
Auckland Search Engine Boot Camp 2009 – Agenda:
- Keyword for PPC & SEO
- Link Building Fundamentals
- SEO Content Creation
- Ad copy, Ad Groups & Targeting
- Building Optimised Landing Pages
- The Social Media Ecosystem
- Managing SMM Campaign
- Tracking Success of Search & Social
- Twitter Marketing’s essentials
- How do you make sure Social Media works FOR you!
- Integrating Search and Social into your Communications Mix
Lunch looks good – and the afternoon presentations on Social Media are just about starting!
Download First Rate’s Search Engine Boot-Camp 2009 presentation on: Search Phrase Research.
Update 5.20pm: The Twittersphere is Buzzing
Having just returned to my desk at the office, I have noticed that@audaciousgloop, @kalena and @nzbase are doing some serious tweeting for #sebc. Great to see this happening – the afternoon theme for the conference was “social media”, after all 😉