Acquiring and Retaining the Profitable Online Shopper
June 20 – 21, 2005 · Dockside, Sydney, NSWFirst Rate have secured a considerable discount for NZ residents travelling to this conference. See below to take advantage of this discount…
Are you ready for the next huge leap in online purchasing for 2005? IQPC’s Online Retail 2005 conference provides you with the knowledge on how you can increase consumer retention, maintain a database of willing and active members and most importantly get customers to make the step from browsing to buying.
Check out our Post-conference Workshops which feature:
- Implementing Online Acquisition Tactics
- Embracing the Full Potential of Email Marketing
- Producing Credible, Interactive and Purchase Boosting Content
- Measuring Online Impact on Sales and ROI
Who will I meet and who is speaking?
At Online Retail 2005 you will discover how some of the most profitable online retailers achieve these retention rates and market share. You will hear:
- First Rate founder Jon Ostler will be attending the conference, (see below to make a appointment to talk to him)
- Recommendations from Red Balloon Days on how to reach new levels of quality customer service and follow up and bring exponential growth to the business
- Marriott Hotels (USA) discuss its online strategy
- How Roses Only and Ezydvd have generated excitement and attracted targeted consumers by developing a search engine optimisation system
- How Raine and Horne recognised the explosive potential of the online showroom
- Financially advantageous strategies from Ticketek on how to manage a large database and produce effective email marketing content that drives sales
- International best-practise from Argos UK on it has overcome obstacles to maintain an outstanding multi-channel operation
For more details on this conference and a full downloadable pdf describing the event, visit http://www.iqpc.com.au/
First Rate have secured a considerable discount off the ticket price for this event, this offer is available only to NZ residents. If you’d like more details please contact Bernadine for more details.
If you’d like to meet and talk to Jon Ostler while at this conference then please contact him by clicking here.