“A website is a business tool that can be used in a number of ways to generate and support real business results.”
A site can be used to support customers, qualify prospects, enable transactions or help build the companies brand and market position.
A website however does not in itself generate new prospects or protect a company’s existing customer base.
To attract new prospects, customers and other key individuals of value to the site a marketing strategy is required. The site’s content and technology are then used to convert those prospects and customers into real business results.
- Business interview
- Marketing interview
- Technical interview
- Functional review
- Clear site vision & mission to work towards
- Refine site design & navigation
- Refine or add site copy
- New site functional requirements
- New site marketing strategies
- A website that converts traffic into business benefit